Thank you for taking the time to look at my website.
I am a Christian with a gift from the Lord for teaching and preaching the Word of God. I recognized the gift at an early age and I carried it into my military career (US Army. retired). I served on several ministerial staffs as I traveled from assignment to assignment, and combat zone to combat zone. My experiences teaching in so many situations and cultures have help hone my skill and whet my appetite for experiences and opportunities to serve the Lord with teaching and preaching. I am determined, with the help of the Holy Spirit, to exercise the commission of discipleship (Matthew 28:18-20) by developing ways and resources to make it easier to understand and teach the Bible. I want to help Christians not only grow as disciples, but to become more effective in making disciples.
My faith formation is founded on 5 pillars. They are the center of what I believe about God, myself, and the Christian life in Christ.
1) Love of God (Mark 12:30-3, KJV)
• The Love of God is the center of everything in my life. Without it, to paraphrase Paul, I am nothing and nothing works for me; giftings, faith, life, is all fails.
• Out of the Love of God comes love for others (neighbor), to include who willfully injure or hurt me (enemies, frienemies, etc).
• In the middle of the Love of God is God himself. I am determined to know him and I can’t even approach this goal without his love living and growing in me.
2) Faith (Hebrews 11:1, KJV)
• Faith powers my walk with Christ. I understand that without it I can’t access all that God has for me and this is displeasing to him (and me).
• Faith is the creative force God has given me to draw from the supernatural (spirit) to the natural. I believe he fully intends me to do “greater works” than he did on the earth and faith is the vehicle to achieve this.
• Jesus, the architect and developer of my faith, is constantly working on my faith via the Holy Spirit. I resolve to be a cooperative member of the construction team.
3) Rightly Dividing the Word of God (2 Timothy 2:15, KJV)
• I value the work, time, and prayer that goes into rightly dividing the Word of God. It is a hallmark of the Holy Spirit’s process (leading, communicating, shaping) in me.
• I feel the responsibility of being accurate when teaching, preaching, or otherwise communicating the Word of God at my very core – responsible to God and these I teach.
• The joy I have in studying the Word of God, and teaching it, is unmatched in my life. It draws me and keeps it fresh.
4) Primacy of the Kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33, KJV).
• Seeking the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom way of doing things first is essential to my ability to hear from and be successful in the things of God.
• My life comes to order when the Kingdom of God is primary to what I do, think, or say.
• I am a citizen of the Kingdom of God. Everything I need for anything, at anytime, is there. So, I go there to get my needs met.
5) Contending for the Faith (Jude 1:3, KJV)
• Teaching and preaching the Word of God is part of contending for the faith, and I often approach it as such.
• Contending for the faith is critical in the market place of ideas, philosophies, and opinions that attempt to discredit, disrespect, and remove Christian faith from public view and access.
• Contending for the faith includes unleashing the drawing power of the gospel, confronting those who would attempt to contaminate it with false doctrine and teaching.
I also have a Facebook ministry page: https://www.facebook.com/robinwadeministries. Please visit the page.